Technology and Expert Knowledge optimizing dialog between patients and providers for real behavior change
UKPDS CV Risk
- Strategy and medical research
- KOL consultation
- Medical content and illustration for
HCP and patient audiences
- Cross platform digital assessment tool development
- Headcan's Health Management Platform (HMP) for
web, iPhone, iPad and Android tablets
- Online banner ads and off-line field force
- Measurement and metrics
50% of patients continue to have HbA1C (A1C) levels above 7.0 and there had not been an accessible method for HCPs to link risk to modified treatment and goal setting conversations with patients.
To address this we designed, developed and promoted a program based on the United Kingdom Prospective Diabetes Study, the UKPDS risk engine. The system allows HCPs to input a patient's profile to estimate a patient's 10 year risk of macrovascular complications (coronary heart disease and stroke) in order to consider treatment modification.
Visit UKPDS CV Risk Check
UKPDS CV Risk features : Assessment Dynamic Goal Setting Education and Self-Management Skill Building Promo Support
- A convenient 3-in-1 solution that identifies and delivers patient candidates
for intensified treatment; sets goals; and educates patients in order to
reduce the risk of long-term diabetes complications.
- Delivered 1000s of HCP and patient assessments where patients are
"not in A1C control" and identified would-be candidates for intensified treatment.
- By adopting Headcan's HMP system, prescribers gain access to a proprietary platform for new and ongoing initiatives.
Digital solutions make assessments and work-ups easier, more accessible, and more reliable...
Patient Support Programs
PSPs contain rich evidence-based content, goal-setting and reporting components over a variety of media...
Creating resources which facilitate understanding of the disease state,
health anatomy and product info...